
Herman Hesse's Siddhatha was really good. The story could be viewed in many different perspectives. For example, Siddhartha could represent the countries at journey for peace in World War One. In addition, It could have the effect of having peace in the hearts of many people. Reading the passage we can see him go through many changes in result of experiences that can be in relation to other people. My favorite part of this reading. Is that I appreciate how he learned to find the good in all. When he states "The sinner, which I am and which you are, is a sinner but in times to come he will be brahma again, he will reach the Nirvana, will be Buddha" This is journey to life. In interpretation its life living life to your full extent. You only live once. You learn to be wise and being wise is learned. Through all good and bad you can return to the heavens to god and all will be forgiven. Hesse's Siddhartha coexists much with all religion that's what I believe.
Pictureofbuddha.BlogSpot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment