Monday, September 15, 2014

DADAISM 20th Century

"End Of Hope"
George Grosz


 
This is What I mean of ISIS and DADA. Under the rule of our current politics. There is no say of the American People. The land of the home to the Brave and Free. I can depict that George Grosz shows Hell on our World. ISIS is a world viewed group. All over the world they are targeted as a threat and most people see them as the New Justice to American Democracy. You can see the man in the drawing in despair of no hope to humanity as he sits on all of the deceased under him. Who is this man?  You can also see the Drones in the air dropping bombs in the distance. You can also see the color of Change by Obamas Campaign in the face of the man. However it is changed to being Life and Death. The bodies of who he sits on is ISIS or IS ? Is the Islamic state a big problem? I don't think so. I just think that American Politics  made a big mistake, Greed is just as much part of their ego. Therefore, Nihilism Has already passed in the Islamic State and maybe it can come to a country near you. This co exist if the image by Otto Dix "Trench Warfare"

1 comment:

  1. I like the choice of paintings you picked, although there should be three, and there's no quote from Hugo Ball. Also the Siddhartha assignment should have been done already. This is actually a modern recreation of Grosz's painting by another artist. The original work had Hitler instead of Obama.

    ReplyDelete